Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention & Control Policy
Bela Flor Ltd
All of us have been affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
My priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and prior to re-opening the salon I have implemented a number of changes which I would like to make you aware of. During the time the cabin has been closed, I have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course adding on to my existing Infection Control Certification done in 2014. Not much has changed in the way I conduct myself due to my existing Infection Control care but a number of changes have been made for your visits and you will notice them when you’re next in.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you feel sick or show any symptoms of illness please reschedule your appointment
- If you’ve been in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms or have tested positive to Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment
- If you need to reschedule your appointment please give me plenty of notice, as always, deposits are non refundable but during this period it will be allocated to your new booking
- All consultations will be done over video call
- A risk assessment form will be emailed to you before your appointment, this must be completed and returned the day before your appointment
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- To minimise exposure you must attend your appointment alone
- Don’t be late or too early for your appointment, I will be carrying out extra cleaning that is crucial for our safety and there will be no client waiting area
- When you arrive please wait in your car, I will call you when I am ready for you
- Your temperature will be taken before you come in
- You will be asked to wash your hands as you enter the cabin and you must wear a mask, if you have one, please wear it, if not, one will be provided for you. I will not treat you otherwise.
- Please don’t bring any food with you, you can bring a bottle of water
- You will not be able to use the toilet in the house during this period
- This one kills me but please understand that, because of the proximity of our faces during the treatment, I will not speak to you during the treatment and I require you to do the same, I can take requests for your favourite music or podcast to play in the background 🤍
- I will be wearing my normal PPE equipment and as always carrying out decontamination procedures between every client keeping my work space as clinical as always
- You can still pay for your treatment by cash or card, if you bring cash please have the right amount
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you become ill with Covid-19 symptoms or are tested positive for Covid-19 please remember me as one of your close contacts and let me know. Likewise, you will be contacted should there be any confirmed cases related to Bela Flor
Please rest assured that your safety is paramount to me and that I will be doing my very best to keep anyone that comes into the cabin safe during these strange times.
5th May 2020