– Contraindications to the wrinkle relaxing treatment include known allergy to botulinum toxin, certain neuromuscular disorders, or if you are pregnant or nursing. Please inform us of any allergies or medical conditions you may have.
– Avoid blood thinning medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen for 5 days prior to your treatment and for 3 days after. These may increase your chances of bruising. Inform your doctor if you are on any prescription blood thinning medications (do not stop taking prescription medications unless specifically instructed to do so).
– Do not drink alcohol or take Vitamin E the day prior to treatment and the day after your treatment as this can also increase bruising.
– Schedule your treatment at least 2 weeks prior to a big event to allow the results to fully appear and so that any bruising has time to resolve.
– Be sure to have a good breakfast/lunch on the day of your procedure. This will reduce the chance of any lightheadedness during the procedure.