To book please use the link below.
I understand some of you may have waited a long time and would have come earlier if it wasn’t for the many lockdowns but please make sure you book the right treatment for you depending on the amount of time since your last treatment, when you log in you will be able to see when your last treatment was under “Reservations” and “Past”.
Please note I am not offering face to face consultations but if you would like a phone consultation, give me a ring.
Before booking, there are a couple of important things you need to know:
- I don’t work with brows that have been previously tattooed elsewhere, if that’s the case I recommend removal. If the pigment is very light and almost not visible I may consider but please send me a picture of your brows before booking in. You will be turned away if you come for your treatment otherwise.
- Please let me know if you have any health conditions or take any medication before booking.
- A full consultation is carried out on treatment day.
- A patch test will be sent out to you soon after you book in, you must do this immediately and let me know if you have a reaction.
- As soon as your appointment is confirmed I will be in touch with you to book your top up procedure.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
By appointment only, no walk ins.
Children are not allowed in the studio due to it being a tattooing environment.