If you’re looking for thicker, longer, curvier lashes, a semi permanent lash treatment it just the one for you!
This technique involves adding single strands of hair to each one of you natural lashes, yes you heard me, ONE BY ONE!!! They are fine synthetic hairs, so fine, no one will be able to tell they’re not yours. They come in a variety of thickness and length to suit your natural lashes. Forget the mascara and curlers, once you have them applied mascara will not be needed. DREAM. They last up to 4 weeks and can be infilled every 2-3 weeks to keep them full and going for as long as you want (providing your natural lashes are in good condition).
I use lashes from The Eyelash Emporium and Flirties glue, I have found over the years these two brands give the best results for my clients and everyone loves it.
Have a look through my pictures and if you wish to book an appointment please contact Daniella on 07468520284. A patch test is required.
- Do not use sauna or steam for the first 48 hours
- Avoid getting your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hrs – after this it is safe to swim, shower and wash your face
- You can rinse your lashes with water and pat them dry gently with a towel, however do not rub your lashes while washing them
- Eyelash curlers should not be used as they may break the eyelash extensions and the natural lash they are attached to
- Do not pick, pull or rub your eyelashes
- An oil free eye make up remover must be used as oils can damage the bonding agent and cause your lash extensions to fall out
- Avoid the use of creams or cleansers containing oils (especially around the eye area) as they can break down the adhesion loosening the lash extensions
- If you would like to use mascara, a water based mascara can be used on the tips of your eyelash extensions. Avoid using waterproof mascaras as this will shorten the life of your lash extensions
- Lashes should not be permed or tinted, if you do tint your eyelashes, this should be done before the application of eyelash extensions