What are dermal fillers used for?
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face and more…
Is a patch test needed?
No patch test needed as Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced in our body.
Are there any contra indications?
- Allergies or known intolerance to hyaluronic acid or mannitol.
- Skin inflammation or certain allergies.
- People who are susceptible to hypertrophic scarring.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Certain medications, including antibiotics and chemotherapy.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is present in abundance in the skin. To make HA a useable product in cosmetic treatments, HA is stabilised with cross-linking proteins, usually 1,4-BDDE. This makes HA more resistant to degradation and therefore enables it to last for several months in the skin.
How do I prepare for the treatment?
- Avoid taking any aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, Fish oil or Omega-3-Fatty Acid. These should be stopped 7 days prior to augmentation.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24hrs before.
- If you are on prescription anticoagulants, check with your doctor before stopping.
- If you get regular cold sores, the stress of lip augmentation can sometimes bring on an outbreak. To prevent this, you should take preventative antiviral medication starting the day before your procedure.
- DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND STAY HYDRATED!
Is it permanent?
Hyaluronic acid gets broken down within the skin over time, eventually leaving no trace of the filler. This treatment typically lasts for between four and 12 months.
How many treatments do I require?
For lips we usually start with 1ml of dermal filler. Most clients will find 1ml gives a subtle increase in size but if you require more, further treatments can be performed at 1 month intervals until you reach the required results. Always remember less is more, and when it comes to lips, perfecting the shape is much more important than size.
To maintain the appearance, a further top up will be required every 6-12 months.
What training have you had?
I have had extensive training with one of the UK’s leading training centers, completing hundreds of hours of meticulous training. This includes anatomy, physiology, product pharmacology, complications, first aid.
I have also, along 5 years of experience, trained within the semi permanent make up industry which allowed me to gain experience in face symmetry and skin and ageing knowledge.
I am fully insured and Member of AAIC.
The AAIC is the only association where members have a yearly independent inspection with agreement to adhere to audit on the Botulinum & Dermal Fillers register to protect the general public with a ‘one prescription, one client’ treatment protocol with a Botulinum & Dermal Filler register.
Lip Filler 0.5ml £170
Lip Filler 1ml £240
Lip Filler 1.5ml £310
Lip Filler 2ml £380
Lip Dissolving £150
Nasolabial – Nose to Mouth lines £220
Cheek 1ml £220
Cheek 2ml £310
£50 BOOKING FEE REQUIRED
BOOKING FEES ARE STRICTLY NON REFUNDABLE